Déclaration applicable aux cookies
1. Which parties are involved?
- i.materialise, available through the website i.materialise.com (hereafter “the Site”) is a service provided by Materialise NV. Materialise NV is a company, established and registered in Belgium, with registered office at 3001 Heverlee, Technologielaan 15, with registration number 441.131.254; VAT BE 0441.131.254.
- ‘User’ or ‘you’: Every natural person (B2C) or legal person (B2B) who is in or enters into a contractual relationship of any kind with i.materialise via its online platform.
- ‘Law’: Article 129 Law on electronic communication as amended by W 2012-07-10/04, Art. 90, 017; (entry into force: 04-08-2012) (URL).
2. What is a cookie?
To this end, use is made of so-called functional cookies, which improves the use of the website for you as a visitor. And non-functional cookies are used to collect statistics of our visitors, in order to improve our Website in the future.
However, cookies and similar technologies do not allow for systematic data collection by means of which the users of our Website could be identified. They only help us to improve the operation of our Website, to understand the interests of our users, and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our Website.
For more information about the removal or blocking of cookies, you can visit the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
4. Which cookies are used on i.materialise.com?
Below you will find an overview of the functional and non-functional cookies that are used on our Website.
5. How can I manage my cookies?
Make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser. You can opt-out of each cookie category (except strictly necessary cookies) by clicking on the “cookie settings” button below: