Join Us at RapidPro and Learn How to Turn Your Projects into 3D Printed Reality
by Fabian | February 20, 2015
From March 3rd – 5th 2015, for the fourth year in a row, we’ll be attending the RapidPro Conference in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. We welcome all people interested in 3D printing to come visit us at booth 100 and learn more about the possibilities of this great technology. We will present our 3D printing materials and services and will be available to discuss your 3D printing projects.
The Conference Centre Koningshof in Veldhoven is preparing to welcome more than 3,000 designers, artists and young entrepreneurs interested in the latest developments in 3D printing. From March 3rd – 5th, 2015, you are all very welcome to visit us at booth 100 to:
- Learn more about our online 3D printing service and see a selection of objects that were 3D printed by i.materialise, including some of our slotcars and Cathrien Orie’s Trash Cans.
- Meet and talk to our team: discuss your own ideas and projects with us. We will answer any questions you might have about how to 3D print your design.
- See, touch and feel our 3D printing materials including new color options for gold, ceramics and alumide.
- Meet fellow designers, makers, entrepreneurs and people interested in 3D printing.
You can also attend presentations for free: Wilfried Vancraen, CEO of Materialise, will talk about “3D Printing’s Current Killer Apps” on March 3rd. Annelies Alaers and Olivier Diederick, account managers at Materialise will discuss “Additive Manufacturing for Mass Customization” on March 4th. Finally our very own Katrien Vandenplas, Marketing Manager of i.materialise, will give the presentation “Beyond Plastics – 3D Printing in Metals and Ceramics” on March 5th.
Get your free entrance ticket (we have our booth in the “Home Professional” section) on the RapidPro website. We hope to see you soon!
RapidPro at a Glance:
- WHO: Everyone interested in 3D printing, including designers, independent business owners, makers, hobbyists, and novices, is welcome to attend.
- WHERE: NH Conference Centre Koningshof, Veldhoven, the Netherlands
- WHEN: 3, 4 and 5 March 2015, 9.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- HOW: Simply register for this event on the RapidPro website for free.
While we are in the home professional section, some of our colleagues from industrial 3D printing (AMS) can be found in the professionals section. Watch this video to see our booths from last year: