Meet Us at ‘Inside 3D Printing’ in New York on April 10-12
by Fabian | March 3, 2016
On April 10th and 12th we’ll be attending Inside 3D Printing in New York, one of the largest 3D printing conference and expo worldwide. We welcome all people interested in 3D printing to come visit us at our booth and learn more about the possibilities of this great technology. We will present our 3D printing materials and services and will be available to discuss your 3D printing projects and business ideas.
The Javits Convention Center in New York City is preparing to welcome designers, makers, artists, as well as entrepreneurs and businesses interested in the latest developments in 3D printing.
Much more than just a trade show, Inside 3D Printing brings together key players from the entire 3D printing ecosystem, from engineers and developers to brands and designers.
Come stop by our booth number 332 so you can:
- Learn more about our online 3D printing service and see a selection of objects that were 3D printed by i.materialise.
- See, touch and feel our 3D printing materials, including 3D printed wood, ceramics, steel, or our 100+ other materials and finishes.
- Meet and talk to our team: discuss your own design projects or business ideas with us. We will answer any questions you might have about how to print your design or how to connect your own 3D printing business with i.materialise.
- Meet fellow designers, makers, entrepreneurs and people interested in 3D printing.
Inside 3D Printing New York at a glance:
- WHO: Everyone interested in printing things – from designers to entrepreneurs
- WHERE: Javits Convention Center, 655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, USA
- WHEN: 10-12 April 2016
- WHAT: See an overview of all conferences and speakers on the official Inside 3D Printing website.
- HOW: Get your tickets online here. Register in time to get a free ticket.