Flate Rate Pricing
Delivery Time for Polyamide Priority
The standard delivery time doesn’t apply for priority orders (polyamide only), where we’ll 3D print your design within 48 hours and ship it. The shipping time depends on where you live.
- If you order between Monday 12:00 CET and Tuesday 12:00 CET, we’ll ship on Thursday.
- If you order between Tuesday 12:00 CET and Wednesday 12:00 CET, we’ll ship on Friday.
- If you order between Wednesday 12:00 CET and Thursday 12:00 CET, we’ll ship on Monday.
- If you order between Thursday 12:00 CET and Friday 12:00 CET, we’ll ship on Tuesday.
- If you order between Friday 12:00 CET and Monday 12:00 CET, we’ll ship on Wednesday.
Let’s explain this with an example. If you order before 12:00 CET on a Monday we will produce your order within 48 hours and ship it Thursday. If you’re in the UK, Belgium, France, the Netherlands or Germany your order should be delivered on Thursday. If you’re in a major US city, you should also get it on Thursday. Major Asian cities will get their orders on Friday.
Depending on your location, the transit time for shipment will take UPS 1-5 days. It means that if you’re located a little further from Belgium, let’s say down under, shipping can take as long as 5 days.
After your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with the UPS tracking number. You can use this number to track your package. Besides, you can also track the progress of your order by logging in and going to ‘Orders’ in your profile.If you’re located in Europe, you can choose between UPS Standard and UPS Express Saver. Outside of Europe, we always use UPS Express Saver.
The difference between UPS Standard and UPS Express Saver lies in transit time. UPS Standard always uses road transport and a foreseen delivery date while UPS Express Saver uses air transport (if faster) and guarantees the foreseen delivery date.
UPS My Choice
Get home deliveries on your schedule, with UPS My Choice.
You’ll be able to plan, track, and manage upcoming deliveries and get delivery notifications.
You can choose when and where your packages will be delivered. You can easily reroute and reschedule them. For example, you can tell UPS to leave your parcel at a neighbor’s, to deliver it to a UPS location, or ship it to any other location. Additionally, you can sign for a package online, authorizing the UPS driver to deliver your package even when you are not home.
To use UPS My Choice,
- Go to www.ups.com/mychoice, select your country, and fill out the registration form.
- Wait for UPS to send an activation code to your home address.
- Confirm your registration with the code provided and enjoy the benefits of UPS My Choice.
Please also keep in mind that UPS My Choice is only available in selected countries (US, AT, BE, CA, DK, FR, DE, IT, MX, NL, PL, ES, SW, CH, UK, Puerto Rico).
Different Shipping Address from My Own
You can ship your i.materialise order to an address different from your billing address. Just fill in the desired delivery address in the shipment details during checkout. The shipping costs will be calculated based on this information. The country of destination determines whether you have to pay VAT (value added tax) or not.
- Your 3D printed model shipped to China? Then please order through our trusted partner 3D Eazer.