This is something I want to share with you because it fascinates me. Never dreamt I would be able to see the real face of pharaoh Tutankhamun ( King Tut). Hi tech scanning and 3d printing technology (stereolithography) made this possible. See how we brought him to live or read more information here.
- SketchUp 3D Printed Jewelry Challenge: Submit Your Design!
- Join Our Next 3D Printing Meetup for Designers on March 11th!
- How to 3D Print ‘Grouped Models’ by Using a Grid Container
- These 5 3D Printed Metal Quill Pens Would Make Harry Potter Jealous
- 2D-to-3D Converter: How to Turn Logos and Text into 3D Models & 3D Prints