Win a Customised iPhone 6 Case: Send us Your Selfie!
by Roxy | September 20, 2014
The iPhone 6 just launched— and we want to 3D print you a custom iPhone 6 case!
And not just any case: a limited edition 3D printed polyamide case with your name on it, in a color of your choice. Your case will be created and 3D printed entirely by our design team, one of whom recently released this free iPhone 6 case template file. Even if you don’t have an iPhone, this prize makes a great great gift, giveaway, or charity auction donation— the name on the case does not have to be your own!
Enter to win by sending us your selfie! We’re using them for our upcoming gallery project, “Maker Selfies” (#makerselfie), which aims to highlight the diversity within the global Maker Community.
Read on for rules and details.
- One winner will be selected at random.
- Winner receives one limited edition 3D printed i.materialise iPhone 6 case with their name on it.
- The case will be 3D printed in polyamide.
- The colors the winner can choose from are:
- Send your selfie to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your selfie must include a handwritten “Maker Selfie” sign with date to prove you’re real.
- When you submit your selfie to i.materialise, you give us permission to use it on our blog or social media (we want to make a collage!)
- Contest Expires on: November 19, 2014 [UPDATE: Congratulations to Mark for winning a custom iPhone6 case! Our gallery still accepts submissions. Stay tuned— we might have a few more prizes to give away.]
“But I don’t have an iPhone 6!”
Ideas for what you can do with the iPhone 6 case prize:
- Gift it.
- Donate it to a local charity auction (i.e. school fundraising)
- Use it as a giveaway for your followers.
- Our free downloadable iPhone 6 template file is right here on Thingiverse. It can be modified into a case that fits your phone.
Come send us your selfies!