Meet Us at the 3D Printshow in Paris on October 16-17
by Fabian | September 22, 2015
On October 16th and 17th we’ll be attending the 3D Printshow in Paris. We welcome all people interested in 3D printing to come visit us at our booth and learn more about the possibilities of this great technology. We will present our 3D printing materials and services and will be available to discuss your 3D printing projects and business ideas.
The Carrousel Du Louvre in Paris is preparing to welcome makers, businesses, designers, artists, and entrepreneurs interested in the latest developments in 3D printing.
Much more than just a trade show, the 3D Printshow in Paris brings together key players from the entire 3D printing ecosystem, from engineers and product designers to brands and makers. Come stop by our booth so you can:
- Learn more about our online 3D printing service and see a selection of objects that were 3D printed by i.materialise.
- Meet and talk to our team: discuss your own ideas and projects with us. We will answer any questions you might have about how to 3D print your design.
- See, touch and feel our 3D printing materials, including new wood material, brass color options, and black steel finish.
- Meet fellow designers, makers, entrepreneurs and people interested in 3D printing.
The 3D Printshow Paris at a glance:
- WHO: Everyone interested in making things, including designers, makers, hobbyists, and novices, is welcome to attend.
- WHERE: Carrousel Du Louvre, 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris, France
- WHAT: See an overview of all conferences here
- WHEN: October 16th and 17th
- HOW: Get your tickets online here
Stay up to date whenever we visit a 3D printing event near you and see exclusive photos and video from the fairs: Simply like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter! We will also be handing out some free tickets on our social media sites soon!