All Answers to Your 3D Printing Questions in One Place
by Aura | November 23, 2017
Happy Thanksgiving! On i.materialise we are grateful for many things, but especially for having a wonderful 3D printing community. Our customers, the readers of our blog and our social media followers are real 3D printing enthusiasts who are always interested in learning more about this topic.
Every day, we receive many questions about our 3D printing service, technologies and materials, and we work hard to provide a swift answer to all of them. But there are many other resources available where you can learn about 3D printing and i.materialise.
For example on this blog, our website or on our social media channels, you’ll be able to find interesting articles about 3D printing trends and get inspired for your next project.
Although these are good resources, that still wasn’t enough for us. We wanted to give you an even better place where you could easily find the answers that you are looking for: we created the i.materialise Help Center, an intuitive and easy tool to help you learn your way around the world of 3D printing.
What can you find in the i.materialise Help Center?
The Help Center is a new feature on our website. It’s a place where you can find all the answers to your questions – the Google of i.materialise! The Help Center is your first stop when you have inquiries about 3D printing or i.materialise services. What does wall thickness mean? How big can I 3D print my design? How long does it take to print my order?
The questions in the Help Center are created according to the most frequently asked questions that we receive from our community, because we want to make sure that we are clarifying common doubts in the most efficient way.
How does the Help Center work?
It’s very simple. First of all get into our Help Center through your browser or from the button on our website. You can find your answers in two different ways:
- Look for relevant questions by browsing through the different categories available:
- General: To learn more about i.materialise
- Using i.materialise: To make the most of i.materialise and all its features
- Design and Printing: All your technical questions about design and 3D printing. File formats and sizes, 3D design concepts and technologies, all in one place
- Materials: Everything about our materials, colors and finishes
- Offline Price Requests: Information about offline price requests
- Ordering and Shipping: All answers related to orders and shipment services
- Selling Products: Find all the information about our online shop
- Ask the Help Center your questions:
You can find the answers you are looking for just by typing a question in the search bar. Another options is to search with a word related to the topic you are interested in. It’s that easy!
The Help Center is an extensive knowledge tool but we have many other sources of information about 3D printing.
- Read the i.materialise blog
- Discover the i.materialise website
You can easily upload your 3D files to our online platform to get instant quotes for your designs – it’s the best way to get an estimated price for your 3D prints.
- Join the conversation on our Forum
Upgraded just a few months ago, the i.materialise forum is the perfect place to share your 3D printing projects, meet other designers and get feedback from the i.materialise team.
- Follow us on Social Media
We also have a YouTube channel where you can see how our 3D printing machines work, as well as get introduced to some creative 3D designers.
- Get in touch