Do you remove supports for Polyamide Priority (SLS)?

Hi,
I just wanted to know whether you guys remove the supports for Polyamide Priority (SLS) or not. The model has some intricate parts (like threading to screw onto something) that need supports, and I am not able to remove them myself without breaking the model. So do you guys remove the supports for the material I want to order?

Thanks

Hello, to build your design with Polyamide Priority (SLS) we use Laser Sintering and in this technology we don’t use any supports. The models are printed layer by layer by a laser that draws thin lines in the powder, which melts and bonds it together in order to form a thin layer of the model. After a layer is printed, a new layer of fresh powder is spread over the surface by a roller. The printer has a print chamber that is heated to just below the melting point of the powder; the laser beam adds the extra energy to melt the powder, forming a solid model. After the print job is finished, the result is a big block of heated powder with the printed models contained inside. You can find more information on https://i.materialise.com/en/3d-printing-materials/polyamide#anchorTechnology3
Kind regards Lizy