Account Offline prices & Shipping

Hello,

i have had a look in the forum and on the site, but did not find anything.
How can I request offline prices?
How do a make an account which allows this?
If I have an order that is e.g. in production, can I add further objects to the order? In other words, can I combine 2 orders to optimize shipping?

thank you in advance

Hello,

If you have already an order, you probably have also already an account and you can upload your file in that account and the system will give you the price for this model.

If for some reason your model is not OK to give you immediately the price (f. ex when there are some problems with your file or it would be above a certain amount, the button to request for an offline price request will pop up.

If that doesn’t work, you can also send us an email via the contact page on https://i.materialise.com/en/contact

As the orders are paid for in advance it’s impossible to add further objects in an existing order.

I hope this answers all of your questions. Kind regards Lizy

Hello Lizy,

thank you very much for the explanation.
Its very helpful.

Regarding the Shipping/Order topic, is it possible to out 2 orders into one shipment?
e.g.: I make an order today, tomorrow I find something that I need and place for this an order. Can this order be shipped with the previous one?

Thank you in advance

Hello Johann,
I’m glad that I could help you.
About combining 2 orders in 1 shipment, this is not possible. We have too many orders in different materials and with different lead times to keep track of several orders which should be combined. Flat rate shipping is applied for transparency and varies for each country and it wouldn’t make a difference if you would combine orders. Kind regards Lizy