Why is there no U.S. shipping options with shop orders?

I’m very sad.

After spending hours of work putting my shop together, now I find that when testing things out there doesn’t appear to be any U.S. shipping options available in checkout. Only the UPS $15.50 is shown.

I’m in U.S. (Illinois) and when I order from my account I’m getting several options including $5.99 USPS, which is what I want for my U.S. customers buying from the shop. The 3 polyamide items I have in my shop are all parts that were shipped to me via $5.99 USPS here in IL, so why isn’t that option available when ordering through the shop? Am I missing something?

Does that mean that all shop orders have to ship from Belgium even when they could be shipped from U.S.? If so, I may as well close my shop now. Tell me it isn’t so. :confused:

Hi there,

The statement that shop items have to be shipped from the EU facility is correct.

Unfortunately, so far there is no other options for shop items even if the initial part was printed on the terrirory of the USA.

Regards,
Ivan
Customer Support Officer

So that means with the $35 minimum order it will now cost a minimum of $50.50 to purchase anything from a shop. You guys need to note this stuff on the website. Had I known about this I wouldn’t have even bothered with the shop.

Have you guys considered bulk shipping U.S. orders to your U.S. facility for distribution?
S------O is doing that for $6.50 with UPS just FYI.

Hello,

We have surely considered options, but their realization will take time. Unfortunately, it is not foreseen in the offing. Once we implement changes, it will be visible on the website.

Hi Ivan,

I guess I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to route U.S. orders to your U.S. facility.

This issue coupled with the minimum order requirement makes the shop completely useless for U.S. customers.

It’s really a shame because the prints I get from you guys are top quality.

With these issues, the only real way to sell my items in U.S. is by shared link. But it seems that won’t even work.:frowning_face:

I sent in another support message about that. I posted about it in the forum here…

Hi there,

As for the link sharing, we’ re looking into this and will get back to you personally.

Talking about shop items shipment, the current situation can’t be changed as of now, apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Ivan
Customer Support Officer