Unknown Error. Try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us

Hello to everyone,

I have problem with use your API, when I try upload model from my python tests - I receive error:
Unknown Error. Try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us.

My request look like:
b’Unknown Error. Try again later. If the problem persists, please contact us.’ b’–fee4d1e78c755cf75b47bb7573808c71\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=“fileUnits”\r\n\r\nMm\r\n–fee4d1e78c755cf75b47bb7573808c71\r\nContent-Disposition: form-data; name=“file”; filename=“Band.stl”\r\n\r\nsolid CATIA STL\r\n facet normal endloop\r\n endfacet\r\nendsolid CATIA STL\r\n\r\n–fee4d1e78c755cf75b47bb7573808c71–\r\n’ {‘User-Agent’: ‘python-requests/2.20.0’, ‘Accept-Encoding’: ‘gzip, deflate’, ‘Accept’: ‘/’, ‘Connection’: ‘keep-alive’, ‘Content-Type’: ‘application/octet-stream’, ‘APICode’: ‘***************************’, ‘Content-Length’: ‘485603’}

What’s wrong with it?

Hi Denis,

It’s hard to tell what’s wrong based on the request you copied. I’d recommend making sure you’ve correctly set the accept header and content type.

For model upload API, accept header has to be set to one of the following content type:
• text/json
• application/json
• text/xml
• application/xml

Content-Type should be multipart/form-data.

Let us know if this helps.

Hi Dmitriy,

Thanks, for your help.
I changed Content-Type to multipart/form-data in my header and set Content-Type for file part to application/octet-stream.
It works for me.

Glad to that it helped :wink:
Let us know if you have any other questions.