SLS Waterproof case with smooth finishing

Hello.
I’m interested with requesting print of following object :
2018-08-07%2000_51_42-eDrawings
it is underwater case for electronic parts, with few orings designed specially for permanent submersion.
I know that You’re offering SLS service with “waterproof” nylon material ( I don’t understand what it means because nylon it self is water resistant. )

Anyway this print requires high accuracy, so any things like shrinking factor or smoothness of surfaces are important.

Does SLS with proper finishing will handle this task? I hope this will no leak in places where orings are placed. When I compare this technology with SLA it looks like powder is not creating smooth surface.

Hello, as the case is meant for electronic parts, we understand completely your concerns and we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the sealing agent used by i.materialise improves how watertight your design is, but does not guarantee a fully watertight product as this depends on several circumstances : the complexity of your design, the temperature of your surroundings, the pressure used, the liquid used etc. Therefor, we recommend this finish for decorative use only.

However, if you’re a professional, there is also an online Platform called Materialise Onsite. They have more possibilities and finishes. They can be reached by the following link http://www.materialise.com/en/manufacturing/materialise-onsite?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjtb57pa82wIVFZEbCh1lkgfSEAAYASAAEgLmJfD_BwE