Silver vs copper accuracy

I have some small parts which could be made in copper or silver. I would like to minimise wall thickness and get the best accuracy. The online specifications give minimum wall thickness of 0.6mm in sterling silver vs. 0.8mm in pure copper, but a minimum accuracy of 0.35mm in silver vs 0.15mm in copper. Could you confirm these figures and perhaps explain where they come from as they seem rather counter-intuitive? I should add that I would not need any polishing or other finishing process.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. The minimum wall thickness for both materials is between 0,6 and 0,8mm, depending on the size of the part. This is not clearly stated on our website.
If you have a look a the design specifications on our website, you will notice that the min. details, accuracy and clearance are the same for both materials.
If you really want to print small parts (with small details), we can suggest you to print in high detailed stainless steel, but here the maximum dimensions we can print are 45x45x45mm.