Resins Hardness

I tried to contact through the support page, but it asks for an “Order Reference” that I don’t have yet, I still need to do my first order. Anyway, I have read on the forum that the 3d materials offered aren’t waterproof (Except Polyamide on SLS printer, with the respective color choice “Waterproof White”) and that the Resin materials works better with greasy/sweaty hand handlings during time (The gamepad thumbstick I want to print its supposed to stay in contact with thumbs for several hours, even during the hottest summers where hands can possibly sweat)… the material its also supposed to be very hard, tough and resistant… so, between 1) Standard Resin, 2) Grey Resin, and 3) High-Detail Resin what is the more hard/tough/resistant???

Hi Fabio,

Talking about resins, their qualities are alike, but from the ones you mentioned the hardest and more resistance will be the high-detail resin. Its technical qualities are different from the other ones due to the nature of material itself and technology used for printing.

Regards,
i.Materialise Customer Support.