Kind Regards,
Wim

Hello Wim,

Glad to hear!

Thank you.

Best,
Nikos

Hi,

Haven’t received any shipment email yet!

Should I expect tomorrow maybe?

Thank you

Nikos

Hi Ramos,

of 1 order from May, 1 part is missing and is being prepared to be sent to us today
of another order from May of 1 part, that part was rejected and was remade. It will also be sent to us today.

Please contact support to see whether the arrived parts can be shipped and the missing ones can be joined.

Regards,
Wim

Hello,

Please if possible talk to Anna to give me the info about these two items that will delay. Her answers so far is very generic and this does not help me understand for which items you are talking about.

And please ask from shipment (I have also ask this from Anna) to sent the items you already have in your hands today. It is very urgent! Please help me with this.

Thank you.

Best,
Nikos

Hello,
Neither yesterday nor today took shipment emails as you said to me! Can you please explain why? You said I will receive the emails yesterday and Anna from customer service said that I would receive emails today but still nothing. What is going? Can someone explain please?

Nikos

Hello Ramos,
I indeed see that your incomplete order was not shipped.
At this point I cannot see why besides the fact it is very busy for shipment and for Anna.
I will check with her and shipment on Monday and continu the conversation off-forum.

Regards,
Wim

Hello,

It is not only one incomplete order that haven’t shipped. There are more delayed orders! In fact there are five old orders with Silver and Brass/gold plated items that I am expecting.

Please combine everything you’ve got in your hands on Monday and sent them to me! Please that is urgent for my customers.

Thank you. I will be waiting for a mail from Anna or from you.

Regards,
Nikos
GS Team

Hi,

I have sent to Anna a very very explanatory screenshot to help her find wihich delayed items you have to sent to me as soon as possible.

Hope to help with this.

Regards,
Nikos

Hi Nikos,
I have just answered to you on the forum via a direct message as this is a specific order related topic
which I would like to handle outside this thread.

Regards,
Wim

Hello Wim,

Please read the direct message-reply that I’ve sent you.

Thank you.

Regards,
Nikos

Hi Wim,

We are also awaiting a critical shipment of bronze, silver and gold plated brass. Same issue as above, we have not received a transparent status update from Anna despite several e-mail exchanges.

I expect more from a publicly listed company that should be concerned about their reputation. We (and many others) use your service for reliability and quality service. So far neither of those have been met. If you have received the parcel from the manufacturer, there should be no issue identifying the status of our package and sending it to us. You should be putting all efforts to clearing the backlog, instead of accepting new orders.

I kindly ask you to take immediate action in this matter. We need the items for a product launch, so transparency is key here.

Regards,

Kay

Hi Wim, et al

Today, I just received the last of several outstanding silver orders. The delay was certainly anxiety provoking, but I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the quality of the items. One design in particular was rather intricate and delicate, and I was biting my fingernails waiting to see if it would come out. I thought I was probably pressing my luck to have it made. I ordered two of that design, and they both came out perfect! Now I have some photography to do - fun!

I know some people who are going to love seeing these things. Thanks so much for pulling through for me during these crazy times. Big smiles.

Thanks registrar,

I appreciate your feedback and good to read that you are happy that your designs turned out perfect.

Regards,
Wim

Hello Wim,

I sent you a direct message regarding two delayed items that I expext from you that we discuss about 1 week ago!

Please reply to the direct message as soon as possible.

Regards,
Nikos

Hello to Wim and all the i.materialise Team

My first order Of cast Brass came in and are looking Great! 2 rings.

These will be used for making vulcanized rubber molds to inject wax for lost wax casting in sterling. After close inspection under 15x microscope there is nothing needed to be done before making molds.

Thank You
I will be ordering many more from you.

Ford Smith
Owner The Vintage Smith

Hello, my silver & bronze items were estimated to be dispatched on the 23rd, yesterday. I have not received any dispatch email. Has there been a delay with this batch of casts?

Thanks

Hi, please let us know the order reference and we’ll check it.

Hi, please let us know the order reference and we’ll check it.

I used the contact form and got a response when there was no reply here. It’s due to be dispatched this Friday apparently.

I just asked here first because I think if there’s been delays that are affecting many or all casting orders beyond the estimated shipping date, best that it’s in the open so customers know about it.

Good information thanks for sharing
vmware