Metal print with Support structure inside or 100% material?

Hi,
I would like to know something about structure inside the 3D print:
If I print a part of 30x30x40 cm in Aluminium is - isthere a structure inside the model or is it 100% material?

Dear Sirs,

thank you for contacting us.

The generation of the support structures depends on the geometry of the model. Walls or overhangs with angles measuring below 40° typically need to be supported as they would otherwise collapse during the printing process. Please send us you model (e.g. .stl file) via WeTransfer service so that we could provide you with more information about the support structures, which will be built (or not) to prevent the deformation of the model.

In case your model is hollowed, it will be empty inside after the powder is removed through the escape holes https://i.materialise.com/en/3d-printing-materials/aluminum/design-guide#anchorPowderRemoval5

I hope you find this information helpful.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
Olha

Thank you for your respond.
The model should not be hollowed. My question is about the inside of the model. If I am printing in FDM there is mostly a structure inside the model (for saving material) instead of 100% material.
And I would like to know if the inside of the material is the same like the wall outside (like 100% Material) or is there a structure inside the model?

Where can I send the model to via wetransfer?

Thanks and kind regards,
Tobias

…is it printed in Aluminium with 100% material inside?
If it is printed in steel itwill be fluted with bronze, right?
But what about Aluminium?

Dear Tobias,

if the model is not hollowed, it should be printed solid. But if you want to print the large solid box in Aluminum, you will need to get advice from our Engineers. Depending on the model’s geometry it may be required to hollow it or to build the internal structures. Therefore I would like to advise you to order such models at Onsite Materialise.

Aluminium parts will not be fluted with bronze. More about the technology can be found at the following page .

To share the file via WeTransfer, please send us a message with the WeTransfer link for downloading the file via Contact form https://imaterialise.helpjuice.com/contact-us .

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Bets regrads,
Olha