Interlocking objects in resin

Hi, I have a question about interlocking printing in resin. Suppose we have 2 rings that are interlocking but not touching. Will the software you use automatically add supporting structures between the two rings so printing in resin will be possible?

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.
Interlocking and/or connecting parts are not allowed/possible in resin. Each part has to be uploaded separately.
Interlocking can only be printed in laser sintering.

Design specification section of High Detail Resin page is wrong then ?

Hello, yes it seems that the information on the website is not completely correct. Connected parts are not mentioned and this is not allowed, but also interlocking parts are not possible in resin, because the supports, which are often within the interlocking area can’t be correctly removed. I will ask our webmaster to check upon this. Kind regards Lizy

Little amendment to my previous reaction. Our webmaster checked again with production and they confirmed now that High Detail Resin is the only resin for which it might be possible to remove the supports because they are gel-like support material. So, connected parts are not accepted, but interlocking parts are possible if the supports are sufficient accessible. Kind regards Lizy