How shiny/reflective is the titanium?

I want to create a titanium ring but before I go for it I’m trying to figure out how it would look like in “real world” lighting it’s a bit hard to tell by the the design section because both finishes look very matte and not glossy at all and the shop images show very big variations in reflective/glossy properties in the pictures they have.

can you show me how shiny the titanium finish can be? can I add “special” order to make it as reflective as possible?
thanks

Hello, 3D-printed titanium (unpolished) doesn’t look like traditional shiny milled titanium. Instead, it has a matte gray finish with a slightly rougher and less defined surface or a slightly reflective satin finish.

Because supports have to be removed manually, some evidence of removed support structures might remain on your model.
As i.materialise is an online platform, you can only order what is on our website. As our Titanium consists of 88-90% titanium, 5.5-6.75% aluminum, and 3.5-4.5% vanadium, you always might have some color differences. Kind regards Lizy