How put the model to shop without shipping it to the author?

I want to sell a model that was already printed 50 times by concurrent service using the same technology as yours. Why i.materialise force the author to order printable model before putting it to shop? Just print it for a client, check sizes with the original model and ship it, what problem?

Hello, every company has his own rules, printers and printer settings and a good result may be very different at another company / printer. That is the reason why the minimum requirement of opening a shop is having ordered at least one 3D printed product with us.

Of course it’s also to protect you from the fact that your customer would receive a model which doesn’t meet up to your standards and to what you like to offer. Kind regards Lizy

Hello Lizy,
But I can’t order test version due to 30 EUR minimum order limit as my part cost only 14 EUR…

Hello Vital, we’re sorry to hear that. We introduced the minimum order value to ensure a more streamlined production process, and also to ensure that our production remains sustainable. I have flagged up your situation with our support team, and hopefully you will be able to find a solution.
Kind regards, Lizy