Customer support?

Thank you for your help.

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us. As we had a public holiday last week, it is possible that we didn’t reply to you yet. We apologize for this.
As I read in your message that you are looking to transfer your manufacturing needs, we are not sure that your request is intended for i.materialise. Just to be sure, could you please give us the REQ number?
In that way, we can have a look at it and handle the request ourselves or transfer it to another department.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. We will have a look at it and make the quote as soon as we can.

I have just received my first print from Materialise. I am very disappointed with the print quality. While the print looks the same as the parts that I have had printed from _________ there are tiny holes in the print. I have ordered 30 prints of this part from _________ and they have all been able to hold pressurized air without a problem. I was hoping to switch to Materialise but the parts will not work for me. Please tell me how this problem can be fixed.

Hello,
We are sorry to read that your parts didn’t turn out like they should. Could you please give us the IMC number?
In that way, your customer support officer can contact you.
Thank you.

I’m disappointed that you have not offered a solution to my problem. I have redesigned the part with a larger wall thickness in the problem area. I am going to give it one more try.

Hello perhaps you’re not aware that we can’t see your name or email address. We can only see your Forum nickname and without more information (preferably the IMC number) it’s very hard to help you with a specific case, as we don’t know what we’re talking about. Kind regards Lizy

The number is IMC133523.

Hello,
Thank you for this information. We replied to your questions via mail. Please take a look at them and if you have more questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.