Any bigger titanium dimentions?

Hi, I’m new to 3d printing, and wanting to get into printing metals.
I’m doing this for experiments with a rocket engine.
I’m probably crazy for getting into 3d printing engines so early, but if you’d need any proof this works, check out RocketLab USA’s Electron Rocket.

But, I’m wondering if you’d print in any bigger dimensions for titanium than the ones listed on the site?

220 is a good starting dimension for me, and should be good for now. But just for the future, what would be the max size I could print? (I’d be willing to pay extra if it’s possible.)

Hello, i.materialise is only an online platform and mostly focused on consumers, students and jewelry designers. For us 220 x 220 x 250 mm are the maximum dimensions we can offer.

However, if you’re a professional, there is also an online Platform called Materialise Onsite. They have more possibilities and offline you can go up to 245 x 245 x 270 mm. You can find out more information about them by the following link http://www.materialise.com/en/manufacturing/materialise-onsite?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIjtb57pa82wIVFZEbCh1lkgfSEAAYASAAEgLmJfD_BwE - Kind regards Lizy

Thanks!
I don’t have a full company right now, it’s just a hobby until I can pull together enough people.
Would I still be able to print an engine at 220x220x250 though?

Hello, as 220 x 220 x 250 mm are our maximum dimensions we offer, this would be no problem to print at that size. Kind regards Lizy