by Harry D
A very clean and simple squonk mod that you can easily assemble at home. No logo whatsoever. Just blank! You can paint or dye the parts to customize it even more. I also provide orders for custom acrylic doors. You may contact me personally for this service.
There are 3 parts in this set connected together using thin standoff; enclosure, panel and buttons (standard and recessed buttons). You'll need to cut the standoff using scissors and sand the leftover. You can also use sharp pocket knives. The location for the standoff is designed to make the cutting process easy.
Actual dimensions of the mod: 73mm x 44mm x 25mm
Parts needeed to assemble the mod:
2. Moddog Rhodium Plated Copper Contact 15mm With Lock or Silver Plate which you can easily adjust the throw
3. Contact strips for top and bottom (999 silver from Moddog is recommended and they are already bent and dimpled)
5. 6mm x 1.5mm Magnets (2 pcs needed for the door). This is optional, the door can be press fitted as well.
6. Squonk bottle (this mod is designed to fit max. diameter of 18.5mm e.g. Goldilocks bottle)
7. Multipurpose dye to change the colour of your mod. Rit Dyemore or Dylon MPD are recommended.
- SVF or Reset 510s (with 1mm top plate) and ModMaker Macro will also fit. Old version ModMaker will not fit as it needed 12mm hole to work.
- Bend the negative contact slightly to make the battery a bit tighter. Refer picture.