NEA 3D printing fashion show: only three more weeks to go!
by Tatiana | August 19, 2013
The entries we got for our Japanese and Korean Accessory Challenge are so beautiful we just had to post them on the blog!
Some designs are in production, others are already 3D printed, but we wanted to give you a sneak peak of what you can expect during the NEA Fashion Show, 5th and 6th of September. You’ll get to see the real thing after the fashion show, to see the designs in full glory on the models!
- Kotori by Kazunori Takeishi
- Korean bridal crown Hairband by Kijin Shin
- Plumblossom by Kazunori Takeishi
- Kikoo by Kazunori Takeishi
- The Universe by Jeeyoung Bang
- Floral Awakening by Gloria Valli
- Flower Hairpin by Noah Hähnel
- Awabi-knot hair ornament by Kazuto Ishizuka
- Design by Yumie Tsuchiya
- Sakura by Tomoko Sugawara