It can be hard for students to finance their final school projects. That’s why i.materialise wants to help: every master student gets a 20% discount on her or his thesis project.
Worldwide, students 3D print concept cars, architectural models, functional models, prototypes, and all sorts of other things with us. We really love working on those projects. So, if you’re a student at a College or University and want to use 3D printing for a thesis project, we’re giving you a 20% discount. We’re especially interested in Design Academy students, engineering students, product design graduates, and fashion students. Nevertheless, feel free to surprise us with your work from any other discipline.
However, there are some rules and remarks to get the 20% STUDENT DISCOUNT.
- You have to be enrolled at a College, University or Technical school.
- You must contact us using an .edu or other university/school email address.
- The 3D print(s) you order are for a thesis project.
- Enter the promo code MASTER3DPRINT2013 during the checkout process.
- The 20% discount is valid on all of our non-metal materials: polyamide, alumide, multicolor, high detail resin, paintable resin, transparent resin, prime gray and ABS. The offer also applies for dyed and velvet polyamide AND for the polyamide priority service. We know this can particularly come in handy as deadlines approach.
We hope to see a lot more of your inspiring work in the future. Don’t hesitate to send us some pictures, to be featured on the blog!